How To Find Sponsorship For Your Blog

As you may already know, one of the ways of monetizing your blog is through sponsorship.

At some stage or another, depending on the reason for blogging, you will want to earn money from your blog.   Once you see that you have good content, good traffic and also targeted readers, why not go for it.

There are of course numerous proven methods of earning income from your blog, other than through Adsense. I seemed to be getting  irrelevant Adsense ads on my inspirational blog - The Faith Lounge, and have disabled Adense for a while, until I can do more work on keywords used throughout my site.

Blog Theme and Design
One of the most important elements of a blog is the theme.  "Does your blog have that professional look about it?"  Ask a member of the family or a friend for an honest opinion!

You will more likely get sponsors, if it looks as though you are serious about your site.
Get a professional to revamp your design.

When I first started blogging, I would add every widget, I came across, just because I liked the look of it, rather than considering its benefit to my readers.  The result was an extremely cluttered two column site, which over time I changed to three columns. Now, I review and declutter once in a while,  especially since,  I realised that I was slowing down the load time.

Even I was getting bored waiting for the home page to load - never mind the readers!

Blog Logo or header.
That is the first thing I look at when visiting any site. The logo is the first impression of any website. and should be fresh and unique.  People make split decisions online and potential sponsors are no exception. You need to capture the attention, with an immediate impact of your site, which will engage the reader and keep them sticking around on your site for a while.

Check out the following sites, which give extremely useful information on finding blog sponsorship.

Make use of - How to get paid Sponsorship

Problogger - Find sponsorship for your blog

No comments:

Post a Comment