Where to Find A Bloggers Toolkit

Keisha one of my favourite Bloggers who runs a team over at  'We Blog Better', has compiled a very comprehensive list of Blogging Tools and Resources.  A requirement of anyone who is intending to take blogging seriously.

I would call it a Bloggers toolkit.

I am so impressed, as she has thought of absolutely everything.

I do wish this list had been available when I started blogging as it would have saved me quite a lot of time trawling the net. Never mind, I am still using it to improve my sites.

I do hope you find it useful, in fact you will find it more than useful!!

Er...don't forget to pop back here, to nosy as my notepad. ! LOL

Keisha is always available to help with any questions.

Check out her post: Blogging Tools and Resources

By the way, she is a Christian, like myself, and she runs a great inspirational site called Highly Favoured.

I take it you already know the name of my inspirational site...no!.
Well, it is an online inspirational Christian cafe called The Faith Lounge

No comments:

Post a Comment